Managed Security Services
MyBitsecure offers real-time proactive data collection, notifications, resource & performance statistics monitoring on supported Clients servers. We believe monitoring of Clients Servers & Infrastructure is one of the most fundamental & basic management frameworks that should be in place, as it enables us to be aware of any issues (that we will relay to the affected Client) as they occur. Our Server Monitoring Service enables us to do the following;
- To take a pro-active approach to Server & Network Management for our Clients. This way we don’t have to wait for things to happen in your environment but rather maintain a healthy, fully functional network by vigilant monitoring. We are notified on your behalf of any critical events or issues before a shortage leads to a crash.
- Track trends & save time – Enables us to know what is happening to our Clients’ servers, at all points of time during operations. Hence we know what to expect, problematic servers e.t.c. It enables us to discern performance or system trends in your environment.
- Quick and easy access to the real-time (or near real time) status of several key components and maintaining a historical record of past system performances for Capacity planning.
Security Information & Event Management
MyBitsecure offers real-time analysis of security alerts generated by network hardware and applications on supported client servers. The analysis which involves the collection of logs form various devices enables us to identify and report on security threats & suspicious behavior. Our Security Information & Event Management Service enables us to do the following;
- Track suspicious user activity (multiple failed logons and unauthorized system access) & identify network threats in real time by capturing and analysing logs from the different clients devices.This is useful for investigating a breach.
- Enables quick forensics as they can store and retrieve all log data from any device for any period.
- Enables us to study the root causes of errors and security breaches by looking in to the log information and reports. We can identify what exactly caused the errors (like configuration changes, etc) and which systems are vulnerable.
MyBitsecure offers real-time log analysis, integrity checking, time-based alerting and active response for Intrusion detection activity. Our Intrusion Detection Service enables us to do the following (based on Two (2) Configurations & can be included in our Security Information & Event Management Service);
- Network intrusion detection systems (NIDS). These are placed at a strategic point or points by MyBitSecure within the network to monitor traffic to and from all devices on the network. It will alert us when a breach or anomaly is detected at a Network level.
- Host intrusion detection systems (HIDS) run on individual hosts or devices on the network. A HIDS monitors the inbound and outbound packets from the device only and will alert the us if suspicious activity is detected at a Host level.
And more, this is by no means a conclusive list, please Contact Us for further inquiries pertaining to the Managed Security Services.